Do you know a budding or advanced genealogist with New York roots? Keep them busy with your gift all year—send the gift of an Individual Annual NYG&B membership and give them a jump start with 30-minute session with an NYG&B genealogist, who will offer personalized expert research advice and guidance.
As soon as you purchase this item, you will be able to download a two-page PDF gift certificate, entitling the recipient to a one-year membership and 30-minutes with an NYG&B genealogist. Print or email the gift, and have your recipient complete the easy-to-follow instructions to redeem their gifts.
About NYG&B Membership
Members of the New York G&B all share a deep appreciation for the history and families of New York State and a passion for preserving New York's history. Today, our society offers more to members than ever before:
- Access to digital records that can only be found in our eLibrary.
- Hundreds of New York State research help articles and dozens of on-demand webinars from experts.
- Priority registration and discounted tickets for NYG&B research trips, workshops, and special events.
- Print subscriptions to The Record and The New York Researcher.
- Members-only discounts in our online store and with our partners.
Click here to learn more about the numerous benefits NYG&B members receive.
30 Minutes With a New York Research Expert
Consultations allow researchers to connect with a professional NYG&B genealogist to receive personalized expertise on the next steps for their research.
This half-hour review can open new avenues of exploration and point researchers to new resources to pursue. When you give a gift consultation, the researcher can reach out to the NYG&B at their convenience to set up an appointment for the consultation.
Consultations can be held over the phone or on the web.